What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for a one-day scooter rental ($85 value)
- $63 for a two-day scooter rental ($170 value)
- $108 for a one-day motorcycle sport-bike rental ($189 value)
- $180 for a one-day motorcycle Spyder rental ($265 value)
- $9 for a one-day regular-bike rental ($16 value)
- $18 for a one-day tandem-bike rental ($26 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Reservation required at least 1 day in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must Have Motorcycle License to rent Motorcycle. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hot Scooter Rental
Fort Lauderdale promises visitors a treasure trove of beautiful sights, from mansion-lined streets to miles of unbroken coastal views. Hot Scooter Rental's more than 50 powered—and self-powered—vehicles whisk passengers all around the area. Read on to learn about a few of its offerings:
- Scooters: As its name suggests, Hot Scooter Rental specializes in easy-to-operate, zippy scooters. These are easy to park and don't require a lot of fuel.
- Motorcycles: Those looking for a bit more grunt can check out the selection of sport bikes, choppers, and cruisers, including the roaring Honda VTX1300.
- Bicycles: in both standard and electric-assist versions get tourists around the city and make gridlock a nonissue.
- Segway: tours travel from Hugh Taylor Birch State Park to Fort Lauderdale Beach and are led by a friendly guide brimming with historical tidbits.