Experienced instructors guide class participants through a series of yoga poses, helping them reach their fitness goals
About This Deal
- Hot yoga classes feature yoga poses and breathing exercises done in a heated room to promote sweating; yin yoga classes are conducted at average room temperature.
- View the class schedule
- Yogis get to choose between traditional 90-minute hot yoga, 60-minute hot yoga, 90-minute cool Yin yoga, or 60-minute hot pilates
All classes are suitable for beginners
- Rental mats and towels are available for rent
- Water bottles are allowed in the yoga room
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time
- Reservations are not required, all classes are drop-in
About Hot Yoga Detroit
During hot yoga sessions, the room is heated to 105 degrees to help encourage sweating and increase flexibility, healing, and strength. The instructors guide the class to experience a new understanding of their body and yoga. During each class—including 28 beginners' classes— highly qualified teachers, ready and willing, guide clients through to a new understanding of ones body and Yoga. Melissa Mazaris and Ernie Curnett brought Bikram yoga to Michigan in 1997 then moved their spa-like studio to downtown Northville in 2010.