What You'll Get
Inner peace is hard to come by, requiring complex negotiations between spleen and kidney. Find harmony more easily with today’s Groupon to Yoga Loka.
$20 for one month of unlimited yoga classes (a $135 value)
- Instructors boast up to 30 years of yoga experience
- Schedule offers morning, afternoon, and evening classes seven days a week
- Two hot yoga styles for students of all skill levels, which include the following:
- Bikram, which includes 26 poses and two breathing exercises
- Astro yoga, which combines astrology forecast and Hatha style set to nature sounds, music, or meditative silence
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by 6/27/12, classes expire 1 month from activation date. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yoga Loka
Yoga Loka co-founders Bill and Sandy McCauley, inspired by the centering benefits of Bikram yoga, worked to achieve Bikram teaching certification and open their own yoga studio in 1995. Now supported by a talented team of instructors, the McCauleys welcome students of all experience levels to discover the 90-minute Bikram style. During each class, instructors lead students through a set of 26 postures and two breathing exercises, and the studio's balmy temperatures, like South American vacations, induce sweating to help rid the body of toxins and build an appreciation for winter.