Hit the beaches of Phuket Sound or visit your sister in Albuquerque with deep discounts on 4-star hotels from Hotwire
About This Deal
- $30 Off $200 Hot Rate Hotels from Hotwire
How It Works
Zero Dollar Deals work exactly like traditional Groupons. The only difference: they’re completely free. Just claim the deal like you normally would. When you’re ready, it’ll be waiting in your “My Groupons.”
The Possibilities Are Endless
- Hobnob with Senators, shake hands with justices, and avoid eye contact with lobbyists at a 4-star hotel in Washington D.C.’s Embassy Row ($102 per night)
- Finally pick a side between Willis Tower vs. Hancock Center, White Sox vs. Cubs, or Italian Beef vs. Maxwell St. Polish while staying in Chicago’s trendy River North neighborhood. 4.5-star hotels start at $105 per night.
- Take a stroll through the Gaslamp Quarter or play chess with an orca after a restful night in a 4-star San Diego hotel ($75 per night).
- Visit Boston’s most iconic sights, including the world’s first all-brick aquarium, the 45-foot tall Sam Malone Memorial Statue, and the city’s most popular attraction, the Little New York neighborhood where locals go to imagine what it might be like to live in a real city. 4.5-star hotels in the Boston Common Theatre District start at just $171 per night.
Powered by Groupon Coupons
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We’ve got thousands of other coupons, promo codes, and deals just like this one waiting for you over at Groupon Coupons.
Hotwire.com is already known for whittling down travel prices, but these Hotwire coupon codes from Groupon Freebies unlock even deeper discounts on your next trip. Whether you’re heading to Miami, Cancun, Las Vegas, or London—or somewhere else entirely—Hotwire allows you to stay in four-star hotels for prices that you’d normally associate with two-star hovels. The savings extend beyond hotels, too; with a few clicks, you can book discounted airline seats, car rentals, and even cabins on cruise ships.
Hotwire partners with an array of travel providers, giving users access to unsold bookings. The company launched in 2000 through a partnership with six major airlines, connecting customers with unsold flight tickets at discounted prices. Today, visitors to Hotwire.com can plan almost any type of trip through the website, and even score discounts on fun vacation activities such as visiting zoos or theme parks.