All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 29, 2016
· Reviewed November 25, 2016
· Reviewed November 2, 2016
What You'll Get
- C$12 for C$20 worth of Greek food for two or more
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Can only purchase 1 Skewer. Not valid July 4, 2016. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Valid only for dine in and take out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Greek
Though nothing speaks louder than the bold, authentic flavors that infuse each dish at House of Greek, that hasn't stopped satisfied customers from saying their piece. Over the years, the modest family-owned operation has received plenty of acclaim, winning awards as the city's "Top Greek Restaurant," and even serving the Office of the Prime Minister. Read on for a few menu items to consider when you stop in:
- Chicken souvlaki: This customer favorite features two marinated-chicken kebabs, a fresh Greek salad, and an addictive rice pilaf with tzatziki sauce.
- Homemade pizza: The restaurant puts a Hellenic spin on several of its pies, such as the House of Greek, which is loaded with black olives, feta cheese, pepperoncini, and green and red peppers.
- Vegetarian moussaka: There are plenty of vegetarian options, too, including fresh moussaka layered with lentils, potatoes, seasoned eggplant, tomatoes, and mushrooms.