About House of Peking
The dining room at House of Peking isn't flashy, but that's part of the charm. It feels cozy and inviting, like eating at a grandmother's kitchen table, but one where you can order almost anything you want. Here are a few highlights from the extensive menu:
- Appetizers: the house egg rolls, customers recommend them because of how big they are.
- Entrées: egg foo young with shrimp—the restaurant uses large shrimp instead of the small canned ones.
- On the side: a huge order of fried rice
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 15% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days