During flotation-therapy sessions, clients lie in tanks filled with Epsom-salt-infused water heated to the body’s temperature
About This Deal
- One 60-Minute Float Session
- One 60-Minute Floatation Tank Sessions with Bemer
- Three 60-Minute Floatation Tank Sessions
Need To Know
About House of Sanjevani
Appointments at the House of Sanjevani begin the way most relaxing times should: with a cup of herbal tea and the sounds of soothing music. These calm vibes extend past the waiting room to the center's treatment areas, where Dr. Sunil Pai, MD and licensed massage therapist Maureen Sutton oversee a full slate of integrative health treatments. Dr. Pai draws his inspirations from every corner of the medical field, and often combines conventional western theories with techniques from Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic traditions to maximize their effectiveness.
- Nutrition Counseling: During one-on-one sessions, patients work with Sutton and Dr. Pai to develop healthier eating habits and learn the secrets of the foods they eat. These lessons also extend to one-on-one grocery shopping excursions, as well as private cooking classes.
- Neuro-Acupuncture: By placing hair-thin needles at strategic points along the scalp, Dr. Pai encourages the healing and relief of symptoms associated with depression, Parkinson's, chronic pain, and other neurological maladies.
- Massage and Bodywork: Drawing from massage modalities from around the world, Sutton customizes bodywork sessions to provide both all-over relief and targeted alleviation of each client's particular issues.
- Detoxification: The center's detox program derives its techniques from the Ayurvedic tradition's panchakarma process, whose herbal supplements join energy medicine, sound healing, and aromatherapy work to rid bodies of unhealthy humors.
- Flotation Therapy: Bobbing within the salt-filled waters of a sensory deprivation pod, floatation therapy clients give their brains a chance to reset while ridding themselves of pain and anxiety.