What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for $40 worth of dine-in sushi and Japanese dinner cuisine for two or more
$13 for $20 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for carry out
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-2:00pm and 3:30pm-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday 11:30am-2:00pm and 3:30pm-10:30pm; Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers like nightly specials or All-U-Can eat specials. Not valid Mothers Day, fathers Day, Xmas eve, New Years Eve, or V-day. DINNER ONLY for dine-in. $40 value only valid for dine-in. $20 value only valid for carry out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Tokyo
At House of Tokyo, the ordering process is just as much fun as digging into hot teriyaki dishes or popping segments of maki. Within a homey, wood-floored dining room, dual delights welcome diners in the form of a floating sushi bar and tables embedded with teppanyaki grills. A riff on conveyer-belt sushi—a popular serving method in Japan where plates of sushi pass by on a moving belt—House of Tokyo instead has a small canal of water on which wooden boats float by bearing cargo of fresh salmon, tuna, and delicately composed rolls for customers to grab. Sushi chefs also take individual orders, which diners can watch come to life behind the sushi bar. For those with heartier appetites or a fear of water, tables fitted with teppanyaki grills showcase a different kitchen skill set as chefs grill sirloin, veggies, and seafood before their eyes.