What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$13 for a badminton outing for two ($28 value)
- Admission for two ($20 value)
- Two graphite racquet rentals ($8 value)
$26 for a badminton outing for four in a premium ($66 value)
- Admission for four ($40 value)
- Four graphite racquet rentals ($16 value)
- One-hour premium court rental ($10 value)
$35 for Introduction to Badminton: Adult Group Training Package - 4 Sessions ($100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person. Must call ahead to schedule training sessions. Reservation required 2 hours in advance for 4-person option. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Players must wear athletic, non-marking shoes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Houston Badminton Center
Despite the name, Houston Badminton Center has more to it than the namesake sport. The huge, high-ceilinged facility also hosts games of pickleball and table tennis, welcoming guests of all ages and skill levels to pick up a racquet or paddle and get moving. Read on to learn a little more before your first visit:
- Number of courts: 12—8 maplewood courts and 4 with BWF-approved badminton mats.
- What is pickleball anyway? Pickleball is a combination of table tennis, regular tennis, and volleyball played with paddles and plastic whiffle balls
- To elevate your game: the center offers lessons for adults and kids as young as 5.
- Refuel after matches at the onsite snack bar, which also serves drinks.