Caribbean festival features reggae music, jerk seasoning cook-off competition, and family-fun activities
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- VIP admission includes two drinks or food items and backstage access
- What to bring: lawn chairs, towels
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- Date and times: Saturday, September 14 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Houston Jerk Festival
Enjoy zesty food, swaying tunes, and family fun at the second annual Houston Jerk Festival. This virtual trip to the Caribbean packs plenty of flavor for the mouth and ears throughout the day. Here's what to expect:
- The Tastes: Savor mouth-watering, dry-rubbed, spicy magic from a variety of food vendors specializing in Jamaican jerk .
- The Competition: Chefs battle for prizes and glory in the centerpiece of the festival—a jerk cookoff.
- The Music: Concert Performances by award winning artists, Nailah Blackman and Wayne Wonder with more to be announce.
- The Hosts: 90.9 KTSU's Supa Neil and comedian Ali Siddiq.
- V.I.P Includes: 1 VIP pass, 2 drink tickets, and 1 Houston Jerk Fest t-shirt.
- **Download the App: Houston Jerk Festive for more information of stage performances and vendors.
-Concert performances by award-winning artists Spragga Benz (from the movie Shottas), Jahmiel, T-Rock Again, The Galaxy Band, and Roots From The Clay!
-The Hosts: 97.9 The Box’s Dj GT Mayne, 90.9 KTSU’s Supa Neal, and Showtyme.