What You'll Get
- $20 for one general admission ticket to Tacolandia ($40 value)
Presented by the Houston Press, Tacolandia celebrates all things tacos, from traditional street-style ones to modern twists. Read on to learn more about the event.
- Date: Saturday, November 14, from 4-7 p.m.
- Restaurants: more than 25, including the homestyle Sylvia’s Enchilada Kitchen, the inventive Moderno, and the venerable Doneraki, which celebrates its 42nd anniversary this year
- Accompany your tacos with: beer and cocktails; sponsors include Oculto beer and a special promotion from el Jimador tequila from 3pm-7pm
- Entertainment: live music, plus awards for the best tacos
- Location: The Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park, a new 4-acre park built over an repurposed water-system site
- Leave these at home: people younger than age 21, pets, and t-shirts bearing the slogan “I’d Rather Be Eating A Burger”
- Make sure to bring this: a valid ID to prove your age
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID. Event is rain or shine. All participants must be present at redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Houston Press Brew Fest
Join Houston Press and Lucky's Pub on Saturday, May 20th from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Silver Street Station as they celebrate the 6th Annual BrewFest presented by Whole Foods Market. BrewFest is an indoor/outdoor beer-sampling event and festival that will feature over 150+ craft beers, local food trucks, and musical entertainment.