- One General Admission to the Houston Whiskey Festival
- Two General Admissions to Houston Whiskey Festival
- One VIP Admission to the Houston Whiskey Festival
- Two VIP Admissions to the Houston Whiskey Festival
Learn more about the festival here. General admission runs from 7 p.m.–10 p.m., while VIP admission runs from 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
General admission includes:
- Gourmet hors d’oeuvres buffet, while supplies last
- Event program and pen
- Entrance to all seminars on first-come, first-serve basis
- Sampling of whiskies and other fine spirits
VIP admission includes all of the general admission perks, plus:
- Admission to grand tasting room one hour before general admission ticketholders
- Houston Whiskey Festival commemorative glass
- VIP gift bag
- Vote in people’s choice awards, including Best Artisan Distillery and Best Whiskey Neat
Houston Whiskey Festival
The Houston Whiskey Festival was unveiled in 2014 as a celebration of whiskey and the people who drink it. At the festival, attendees can taste test a wide selection of spirits, including single malts, bourbons, ryes, and some of whiskey's cousins, such as vodka, wine and gin.
In addition to the elixirs themselves, first-come, first-served seminars shift the spotlight onto the master blenders, distillers, and experts responsible for creating such delicious libations. Live country, alternative, jazz, and other genre bands are part of the scheduled entertainment.