The bell became the preferred way to signal open stock trading after brief attempts at using a starter pistol, a rooster, and a spirited song about loving money. Fine-tune your finances with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a one-month membership to HowDoITradeStocks.com (a $47 value)
$25 for a three-month membership to HowDoITradeStocks.com (a $141 value)<p>
- See which stocks full-time trader John Bannan is buying and selling, including prices, before he makes the trades
- Q&A with Bannan, plus searchable database of past Q&A sections
- Online tools translate his trades into your own portfolio, whether large or small
- Reports share marketplace trends
- Educational resources teach trading strategies and systems, as well as basic market savvy, such as risk management, diversification, and using online brokers
- Market updates emailed daily<p>
After working as a market analyst for five years, John Bannan decided to become a full-time trader. He spent years studying the ins and outs of the stock market, even mentoring with top traders Phil Town and Courtney Smith. Though he remarked, "My wife says that I'd probably be happy if I was left alone in a cave with my spreadsheets," it still took him years to learn to consistently turn a profit. So, armed with expensive charting software and memberships to analytics sites, Bannan opened up an online knowledge centre where ordinary folks with any amount of market experience could easily profit from the system that took him so many years to develop.
While the knowledge centre has a wealth of information—including daily market updates and information about essential trading skills—it centers around Bannan's own trades. Each day after the market closes, he spends 5 to 10 minutes making his trades. This information uploads to his site, where members can see the full details of transactions, including sell and purchase prices. Members may use this information in two ways: either by studying the trades to understand his system, or by making identical trades with their own money. For those hoping to do the latter, Bannan includes an online tool that shows what he would do if he had the exact same amount of money as you. His goal is to earn 100% return every year, whether the market is a bull, bear, or hibernating badger.