Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a VIP winery-tour package for two people ($51 value)
- $30 for a VIP winery-tour package for four people ($102 value)
- $49 for a VIP winery-tour package for six people ($153 value)
Each VIP winery-tour package includes:
- Guided tour of the cellar, barrel room, and bottling facility
- A wine-tasting with accompanying cheese plate
- One souvenir glass per person attending
- One small artisan pizza per party of two from the on-site Starlight Café
Huber's Orchard & Winery
When Simon Huber arrived in southern Indiana from Baden-Baden, Germany in 1843, he knew how to do two things particularly well: grow fruit and make wine. What started out as Simon's humble, 80-acre operation, today stretches across more than 600 acres as one of the state's oldest wineries. It remains a family business, too, with seventh-generation Hubers at the helm.
Open seven days per week, 12 months a year, the facility features a seasonal u-pick fruits and veggies, a bakery, and a cafe. All of this activity bustles above the wine cellar, which resides underground beneath the Huber's restored 1938 barn. There, the family transforms 18 different varieties of grapes into award-winning wines, combining modern equipment with old-world winemaking techniques.