$29 for a Family Fun Package for Four (Up to $76.30 Value)
- Admission for four (a $24 value)
- Two gemstone-mining bags (a $10 value)
- Four single-dip ice-cream cones in flavors such as blackberry and strawberry (a $14.96 value)
- One pepperoni pizza (a $13.99 value)
- Four sodas (a $6.36 value)
- One freshly baked, take-home loaf of homemade bread chosen from flavors such as apple and jalapeño cheese (up to a $6.99 value)
Families have free rein of the 15-acre Family Farm Park, which features such attractions as a rope maze, a 1,000-foot pedal-cart track, miniature golf, live animals, and the Huber Grain Train. Families can take their mining bags to the Huber Mining Company, where they can sift through the unfinished gems using running water and keep the colorful and lustrous stones that emerge. View hours of operation.
Huber's Orchard & Winery
When Simon Huber arrived in southern Indiana from Baden-Baden, Germany in 1843, he knew how to do two things particularly well: grow fruit and make wine. What started out as Simon's humble, 80-acre operation, today stretches across more than 600 acres as one of the state's oldest wineries. It remains a family business, too, with seventh-generation Hubers at the helm.
Open seven days per week, 12 months a year, the facility features a seasonal u-pick fruits and veggies, a bakery, and a cafe. All of this activity bustles above the wine cellar, which resides underground beneath the Huber's restored 1938 barn. There, the family transforms 18 different varieties of grapes into award-winning wines, combining modern equipment with old-world winemaking techniques.