Choose from 18 Class Options
- The Distillation Process and Clear Spirits on March 27, May 8, or June 19
- The Maturation Process and Brown Spirits on April 3, May 15, or June 26
- Cordials and Modifiers (Benedictine, Chartreuse, St. Germain, Oh My!) on April 10, May 22, or July 3
- Bitters, Infusions, Syrups, and Juices on April 17, May 29, or July 10
- Primary Fermentation: Beer, Wine, and Mash on April 24, June 5, or July 19
- Cocktail Technique, Mixology, and Palate Development on May 1, June 12, or July 24
Geared for cocktail enthusiasts, or those in the bar industry or who are interested in becoming bartenders, the classes provide an in-depth look into industry standards. Classes include a demonstration by a master mixologist, guest speakers, cocktail tasting, and shared snacks. Each participant will receive three drinks or a tasting equivalent. All classes start at 7 p.m. and last for 60-90 minutes.
Huckleberry Bar's impressive cocktail program shares the spotlight with sophisticated snacks, as well as a long list of elegant wines and beers. Stephanie Schneider and her partner Andrew Boggs were eager for something better to whet their whistles in the neighborhood, so they opened Huckleberry Bar. The spot became a quick favorite for those who took notice of the menu's thoughtful, hand-crafted cocktails, which change throughout the year. Huckleberry Bar now offers cocktail classes every Thursday for those looking for an in-depth look at the magic of mixology.
What some people are buzzing about:
“Very interesting class. Very informative instructors. ”