Through massage and percussion therapy, a skilled professional aims to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Sherry Carpenter, 17186
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Signature Massage is a combination of techniques such as Swedish, acupressure, and energy work, with a firm touch.
- Power Refresh Massage: During this treatment, the customer remains fully clothed, while the therapist focuses primarily on massaging the upper back, shoulders, and neck.
- Percussion therapy: Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS) generates 2200 RPMs of kinetic form percussion and concussion vibration that can help address deep myofascial release, scar tissue, joints, ligaments, and tendons, as well as release toxins in tight, sore, and overworked muscles. Percussion therapy can be suitable for treating both old and new injuries. During this treatment, the customer remains fully clothed.
About Hudavi Wellness
Located in Long Beach, CA, Hudavi Wellness offers a wide selection of pampering treatments tailored to one's individual needs. Beauty buffs can stay assured because specialists at the medspa use their extended expertise and knowledge to always provide the best solution and take very seriously any concerns of their customers. At Hudavi Wellness, times stops while the capable hands of the team of professionals bring relaxation and tranquility in order to elicit one's natural beauty.