A symmetrical face is considered beautiful, unless both sides have identical nonfunctioning noses. Finesse your face with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for one gel peel GL or gel peel SM (a $125 value)
- $159 for three gel peel GLs or gel peel SMs (a $375 value)
- $69 for one microdermabrasion treatment (a $150 value)
- $179 for three microdermabrasion treatments (a $450 value)
- $125 for one gel peel GL or gel peel SM and one microdermabrasion treatment (a $275 value)
- $299 for three gel peel GLs or gel peel SMs and three microdermabrasion treatments (an $825 value)
Two chemical peels—the gel peel GL and the gel peel SM—rejuvenate skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. During the gel peel GL, glycolic and lactic acids work in tandem to exfoliate skin and reduce dryness. Alternatively, the gel peel SM combines salicylic and mandelic acids to decongest pores, stimulate cell renewal, and repair elastin fibers. The microdermabrasion treatment further exfoliates with tiny abrasives that minimize the appearance of wrinkles and sun damage.
The trained and licensed experts at Hudson Aesthetics understand the value of doing one thing exceptionally well. With this goal at heart, they fire up LightSheer Diode devices for comfortable and cost-effective laser hair-removal treatments, so their clients can cease their endless waxing, shaving, plucking, and tweezing rituals. Unlike many of their competitors, they can use a combination of short and long pulses of near-infrared laser light in an effort to foster long-lasting results for clients of any skin type.