A high-protein diet can help build muscle, which comes in handy for fighting off a shark that is also on a high-protein diet. Take a bite out of the circle of life with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a meal for two (up to a $67.75 value)
- Two starters or soups from the menu (up to an $11 value each)
- Two entrées (up to a $20 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.75 value)<p>
$55 for a meal for four (up to a $135.50 value)
- Four starters or soups (up to an $11 value each)
- Four entrées (up to a $20 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.75 value each)<p>
Hudson Eatery’s chefs earned a “good to very good” rating from Zagat for their menu of upscale American comfort food, such as meatloaf soaked in portobello gravy and bacon-loaded mac ’n’ cheese. Chefs also flip buttermilk and multigrain pancakes all day and grill up Angus rib-eye steaks and Atlantic salmon for dinner. The swanky decor, from gleaming copper walls to molded white chairs, contrasts with the hominess of the menu, which even includes apple pie and banana splits for dessert.
601 W 57th St.
Manhattan, New York 10019