Chefs’ ovens burn much hotter than conventional ovens, allowing them to quickly roast meats and melt glacier chunks into gourmet ice water. Let this Groupon melt in your mouth.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for upscale cuisine with a waterfront view for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $95.97 total value)
- $95 for upscale cuisine with a waterfront view for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $191.94 total value)
- $95 for upscale cuisine with a waterfront view for four, valid any day of the week (up to a $191.94 total value)
- $49 for upscale cuisine with a waterfront view for two, valid any day of the week (up to a $95.97 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One small plate (up to an $11.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to an $8 value each)
- Click to view the dinner menu.
Hudson Water Club
Persimmon-hued umbrellas line Hudson Water Club’s outdoor patio, where visitors dine along the picturesque Hudson River. In the kitchen, executive chef Michael Dobias tailors his lunch and dinner menus to the season’s fresh produce, adding Italian flair to dishes ranging from almond-crusted tilapia to wild mushroom gnocchi. An Italian-built wood-fired oven cooks pizzas in three minutes or less at temperatures over 800 degrees, creating lightly-charred pies topped with house-made tomato sauce, thin slices of prosciutto, and mozzarella.
Guests can also admire the river views from the indoor dining room, where floor-to-ceiling windows offer river views. During the weekend, you could catch a musical performance over from local DJs, bands, or champagne flutes filled to varying heights.
What some people are buzzing about:
86% of 134 customers recommend
“Lovely right on the water - order the raw seafood tower!!! delish!!”
“Great food ”
“Great place to eat. View of the Hudson River is awesome. Service very friendly. Highly recommend this restaurant. Will go again.”