- Hugs and Love Experience for Two
- One Dozen Donuts
- Four vouchers, Each Good for $5 Worth of Donuts, Kolaches, and Coffee
Hugs and Love experience for two includes two beverages (up to a $4 value each) and two kolaches or donuts (up to a $3 value each).
Hugs and Donuts
Matt Opaleski loves hugs and donuts. And not just embraces and pastries, but the eatery named after him. Matt isn't alone, either. Those who love sweet and savory pastries prepared with fresh ingredients and house-made fillings will find plenty to sate their cravings at Hugs and Donuts.
- Yeast donuts include classic glazed and chocolate-sprinkle versions, plus an oreo-cookie-crumble donut with a chocolate-ganache center and a rotating selection of filled donuts.
- Likewise, cake donuts include old-fashioned. birthday-cake, and cinnamon-sugar options, along with vegan donuts and more extravagant pastries, such as hibiscus topped with mango chips.
- Willow's Texas BBQ brisket and cheddar and The McLovin's combination of scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, and cheddar are just a few of Hugs and Donuts's many savory kolache.