A healthy body requires occasional supplements, either from taking a multivitamin or willing yourself to grow a third little baby lung. Give your body a bonus with this voucher.
$89 for a Comprehensive Wellness Evaluation ($189 Value)
The wellness evaluation includes a wellness score report and is based on 12 biological markers, including:
- Body-composition exam to measure muscle, fat, water mass, and phase angle
- Blood-pressure evaluation, taken while lying and standing
- Core-strength evaluation
- Balance and flexibility evaluation
- Postural evaluation
- Body Mass Index (BMI) and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) tests
- Fingernail and tongue diagnosis to check for early signs of diseases
- Pulse and SpO2 to measure blood-oxygen levels
- Spinal-surface electromyography and thermography
- In-depth analysis of health satisfaction and symptom surveys, plus a copy of test explanations with suggestions for proactive care steps<p>
Brooklyn Integrative Health Care
Dr. Huml believes that healthy life choices can stave off disease. Over the course of three decades, he has espoused this belief at lectures, in literature, and while selecting bananas at the grocery store. In addition to earning board certification in clinical nutrition, he has immersed himself in the study of Chinese medicine, developing a broad expertise in what makes the body tick. At Brooklyn Integrative Health Care, he and fellow wellness specialists help patients achieve healthier bodies through chiropractic care to improve spinal health, massage therapy to promote muscle health, and science-based nutrition to correct imbalances without drugs.