Cooks prepare four different hummuses alongside other Middle Eastern staples, including falafel sandwiches and veggie couscous
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a Middle Eastern dine-in meal for two ($49.50 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Two glasses of beer or wine (up to $7 value each)
$15 for $25 Value Toward Take-Out ($25 value)
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid for delivery. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic drink. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hummus Place
"To chickpea connoisseurs, making hummus is a fine art, one they seem to have mastered at this restaurant where the single-minded menu consists of several thick versions of the Middle Eastern spread." The restaurant New York magazine is referring to here is none other than Hummus Place, which combines water, chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, and lemon juice to create its creamy namesake dish. Read on to learn more about the eatery's four varieties of hummus, which arrive with warm, homemade pita or gluten-free tortillas.
- Hummus tahini is perhaps the simplest offering, featuring just the basics: tahini, spices, and olive oil
- Hummus fava comes topped with hearty fava-bean stew and a hard-boiled egg
- Hummus masabacha boasts a sprinkling of whole chickpeas
- Hummus mushrooms features a crown of sautéed mushrooms, onions, and spices