Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today's Groupon to Hungry, Baby?. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a three-course dinner for two (a $52 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5 value each)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of lunch and dinner fare. Entrees range between $9 and $12.
At Hungry, Baby? owners Tim and Linda recruit local and seasonal ingredients to join their simple, ever-changing menu of classic comfort fare. Fingers pluck savoury morsels from the antipasti platter and whittle mushroom crostini into props for finger-puppet swordfights. Meatballs preside atop a spiraling mound of spaghetti, and rivulets of jus drip down succulent hunks of roast beef. During dessert, diners scoop up fluffy tufts of chocolate mousse or excavate fillings from beneath pie crusts. Dining companions can perch at Hungry, Baby?’s polished hardwood counter and chew by the neon blue glow of illuminated columns.