- $25 for one month of aerial silks classes ($55 value)
The academy holds classes on Saturdays:
- Beginner silks class: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Advanced silks class: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Starting January 1, 2015, classes will also be held on:
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The highly qualified instructors at Hunts Gym teach gymnastics and tumbling to children of all ages at Hunts Gym. Kids can start as young as 3, working on honing motor skills and self-esteem in Tots classes. The academy's most committed students can eventually work toward a spot on the competition team. But the school doesn't just focus on traditional gymnastics—instructors also lead aerial silks classes and yoga sessions, which help students develop the flexibility to out-bend even Gumby. Hunts Gym also offers an assortment of other classes including aerial arts, boot camp fitness, and martial arts.