What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a ticket package to the International Celtic Festival on Saturday, August 6, at 9:30 a.m. (up to $40 value)
- $18 for a ticket package to the German Alps Festival on Saturday, August 13, at 12:00 p.m. (up to $36 value)
Ticket Package Includes:
- Admission for one
- Knockwurst or Bratwust (from Marketplace Cafe)
- Soda (from Marketplace Cafe)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Valid only for festival chosen on specific event date listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other date. Each voucher is good for 1 person. Soda and knockwurst or bratwurst must be redeemed from Hunter Mountain's Market Place Cafe. Skyride must be taken by 4 pm weather permitting; children 12 and under must be accompanied by someone over 18, and must be 36+'' to ride; no carried infants or glass containers permitted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hunter Mountain
From the peak of Hunter Mountain, visitors can look out onto the peaks of the Great Northern Catskills and, on a clear day, the distant Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts and the Green Mountains of Vermont. That's a three-state view, for anyone counting, all thanks to a massive elevation of 3,200 feet above sea level. But soaking up incredible views and tickling clouds' bellies aren't the only things you can do from such a height. Here are a few more activities that Hunter Mountain offers:
- Skiing and Snowboarding: It may be a given that skiing is the big draw here, but a look at the numbers reveals just how attractive a feature it is. From the top, you can speed down 1,600 vertical feet across 240 acres. And with 10% of the terrain devoted to experts and 30% for beginners, anyone can find slopes that suit them.
- Snow Tubing: Home to the largest snow tubing park in New York state, winter tubers can race down nearly 1,000-foot stretches on more than 20 chutes. The children-oriented Mini Tubing Park, fire pit, and snack bar make this experience suitable for all ages.
- Scenic Skyride: During the warmer months, take a chairlift to the top of the mountain, soak up the sights, and enjoy a relaxing ride back down.
- Hiking: There's no hurry to descend, though. At the top, clearly marked hiking trails lead adventurers to the tallest fire tower in New York Sate — Hunter Mountain Fire Tower—on a three hour round trip for most. But the trip is worth the view from 4,040 feet.
- Zip lining:: With over five miles of zip lines — some reaching heights of up to 600 feet — Hunter Mountain's canopy tour is one of the tallest, longest, and fastest zip line canopy tours in North America, also including zips suitable for both adventure-seekers and those looking for a tamer, family-friendly ride. Open year-round, guests can zip line regardless of the season or the weather — as long as they're dressed for the occasion.
- Festivals: Live music, dancing, beer, and activities for kids are the highlights at festivals that celebrate everything from German or Irish culture to yoga and meditation. Two multi-day music festivals are also hosted at the Mountain.