A team of professional cleaners removes dirt, dust, and harmful allergens from clients’ carpets
About This Deal
- Service radius: valid within 15 miles of zip code 98003
- Do they move furniture?: no
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Hunter's Extreme Cleaning Services
Many cleaning services do just enough to get the job done and move on. For the experts at Hunter's Extreme Cleaning Services, however, this approach just won't do as they place dedication and integrity above all else. Their team of experts strive to provide the highest in customer satisfaction by ridding carpets of stains and odors in both residential and commercial spaces. Their home-cleaning services, meanwhile, rid residences of dust and grime leaving behind a cleaner—and healthier—space for their customers to enjoy.