Golf is the only major sport wherein trees present a real obstacle—besides, of course, baseball games that last for hundreds of years. Avoid their deadly limbs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for 18 holes of golf for two people with cart and $10 dining credit ($82 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for four people with two carts and $20 dining credit ($164 value)
Huron Shores Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Huron Shores Golf Club
The front and back nine at Huron Shores Golf Club present players with a different leap across eras. The front nine was established in 1925, at the height of the boom in golf course construction. The club remained a nine-hole destination for 72 years, until a back nine was added in 1997 during the height of flying golf experiments. The addition brought the course up to its present length of 5,428 yards—a length that allows beginners to enjoy themselves while preserving difficulty for more skilled players. All players can make use of clubhouse amenities such as club storage and a restaurant and bar, as well as men's and women's locker rooms where they can stash their belongings and scold their golf gloves in private.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 5,428 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 67 from the back tees
- Course slope of 121 from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard