Indoor and outdoor exhibits such as pre-contact Huron village and Fresnel lens lighthouse installation cover range of historical eras
About This Deal
- One-year family membership includes:
- Free admission year-round to the Museum and Huron Village for family members residing at the primary address listed on the membership.
- 10 percent discount at the gift shop, Mundy’s Bay Store
- 10 percent discount on photographic services
- Access to Resource Archives and research facilities
- Invitations to special events and exhibit receptions
- Quarterly newsletter
About Huronia Museum
The history of Midland literally comes to life at Huronia Museum. Besides art, artifacts, and photography collections, the museum is home to perfectly preserved buildings and immaculately recreated historical structures.
- Size: as big as Midland itself—outside of the tens of thousands of historic artifacts, the museum encompasses 25 sites around the city, which can be visited on walking and driving tours
- Eye Catcher: the massive Fresnel lens, a former lighthouse installment currently located in the Marine Heritage display
- Permanent Mainstay: the Wendat Village, a completely restored Indian settlement originally built in 1947
- Don't Miss: the Wednesday night film series, ranging from historically educational films to new releases