Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a chicken-wings meal for two (up to $33.84 total value)
- 20 boneless or jumbo bone-in wings with choice of two sauces (up to $19.99 value)
- One order of garlic parmesan fries ($5.49 value)
- Two servings of ice cream ($2.69 value each)
- Two soft drinks ($1.49 value each)
$55 for a chicken-wings meal for four (up to $103.63 total value)
- 50 boneless or jumbo bone-in wings with choice of four sauces (up to $49.99 value)
- Two orders of garlic parmesan fries ($5.49 value each)
- Two orders of crispy chicken or pulled pork sliders ($8.99 value each)
- Four orders of large slaw or small fries ($1.99 value each)
- Four servings of ice cream ($2.69 value each)
- Four soft drinks ($1.49 value each)
Hurricane Grill & Wings
Hurricane Grill & Wings showcases its library of more than 30 sauces in dishes that blend American, Mexican, and tropical influences. Their sauces' level of spiciness mimics hurricane intensity ratings, from the honey or mango barbecue options occupying Category 1 to the Ridiculously Hot Hurricane sauce in Category 5. In between sit flavors of ancho chili and lime, jamaican jerk, chipotle raspberry, and spicy sweet chili. Baskets of jumbo or boneless wings come tossed in guests’ sauces of choice, as do grilled chicken or mahi-mahi sandwiches.
Elsewhere on the menu are tropically themed selections such as firecracker shrimp tacos, Southwest-style churrasco steak, and Monterey jack-filled quesadillas, while the to-go menu can accommodate large gatherings, such as sports-watching parties or jury-duty reunions. Meanwhile, bottle and tap beers from PBR, Ziegenbock, Shiner Boch and many other breweries help subdue roaring mouth fires.