Chicken wings are the perfect bar food–you can eat as many as you want, the spicy sauce makes cool beverages more refreshing, and the leftover bones can be made into a cool necklace for guys. Chow down with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a chicken-wings meal for two (a $37.35 total value)
- 20-piece bone-in or boneless wings (a $20.99 value)
- Garlic-parmesan fries (a $5.99 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $5.78 value)
- Two servings of ice cream (a $4.59 value)<p>
$50 for a chicken-wings meal for four (a $106.53 total value)
- 50-piece bone-in or boneless wings (a $51.99 value)
- Family-size portion of garlic-parmesan fries (a $14.99 value)
- Six sliders (a $10.82 value)
- Family slaw (a $7.99 value)
- Four soft drinks (an $11.56 value)
- Four servings of ice cream (a $9.18 value)<p>
Any two of the following may be substituted for the 20-piece wings, and any four may be substituted for the 50-piece: burgers; chicken, burger, or pork sliders; crispy or grilled-chicken sandwiches; chicken-salad wraps or santa fe chicken wraps. See the menu here.<p>
Hurricane Grill & Wings
Hurricane Grill & Wings showcases its library of more than 30 sauces in dishes that blend American, Mexican, and tropical influences. Their sauces' level of spiciness mimics hurricane intensity ratings, from the honey or mango barbecue options occupying Category 1 to the Ridiculously Hot Hurricane sauce in Category 5. In between sit flavors of ancho chili and lime, jamaican jerk, chipotle raspberry, and spicy sweet chili. Baskets of jumbo or boneless wings come tossed in guests’ sauces of choice, as do grilled chicken or mahi-mahi sandwiches.
Elsewhere on the menu are tropically themed selections such as firecracker shrimp tacos, Southwest-style churrasco steak, and Monterey jack-filled quesadillas, while the to-go menu can accommodate large gatherings, such as sports-watching parties or jury-duty reunions. Meanwhile, bottle and tap beers from Abita, Harpoon, Redhook, and many other breweries help subdue roaring mouth fires.