All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 6, 2014
Reviewed March 21, 2014
Reviewed January 29, 2014
What You'll Get
Chicken wings are the perfect party food—you can eat as many as you want, the spicy sauce makes cool beverages more refreshing, and the leftover bones can be made into a cool necklace for guys. Chow down with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a chicken-wings meal for two (a $38.35 total value)
- 20-piece boneless or jumbo wings (up to a $20.99 value)
- Garlic & parmesan fries (a $5.99 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $5.38 value)
- One dessert (a $5.99 value)
$55 for a chicken-wings meal for four (a $110.68 total value)
- 50-piece boneless or jumbo wings (up to a $49.99 value)
- Two orders of garlic & parmesan fries (a $5.99 value each)
- Two orders of sliders: choose from island pork, crispy or grilled chicken, or barrel burger (a $17.98 value)
- Hurricane slaw (a $7.99 value)
- Four soft drinks (a $10.76 value)
- Two desserts (an $11.98 value)
See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 8/28/13. Valid only for items listed in the offer. Dine-in only; not valid for to-go orders. Not valid for happy hour specials. Valid only at listed location in Lake Worth/Wellington, FL. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
Hurricane Grill & Wings showcases its library of more than 30 sauce flavors. Their sauces' level of spiciness mimics hurricane intensity ratings, from the honey or mango barbecue options occupying Category 1 to the Ridiculously Hot Hurricane sauce in Category 5. In between sit flavors of ancho chili and lime, jamaican jerk, chipotle raspberry, and Teriyaki. Baskets of jumbo or boneless wings come tossed in guests’ sauces of choice, as do grilled chicken or mahi-mahi sandwiches.
Elsewhere on the menu are tropically themed selections such as firecracker shrimp tacos, Juicy 1/2lb Burgers, and Monterey jack-filled quesadillas, while the to-go menu can accommodate large gatherings, such as sports-watching parties or jury-duty reunions. We have wide selection of ice cold beers and tap and in bottles to extinguish roaring mouth fires.