All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 3, 2012
Reviewed August 1, 2012
Reviewed July 20, 2012
What You'll Get
Like romance novels, dumplings fit tempting tidbits into a small but steamy package. Passionately devour cuisine with today’s Groupon: for $99, you get dinner for four at Hu’s Asian Bistro (up to a $199 total value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Two rice dishes (up to a $29 value)
- One seafood dish (up to an $18 value)
- One noodle dish (up to a $16 value)
- One order of thai fried rice or vegetable chop suey (up to a $17 value)
- Two banana-walnut spring rolls (a $12 value)
- One bottle of Flat Roof Manor wine (up to a $35 value)
- Four cocktails, beers, signature cocktails, or glasses of wine (up to a $36 value)
- Four teas, coffees, or pops (up to a $12 value)<p>
By fusing cooking techniques from Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisines, the chefs at Hu’s Asian Bistro turn ingredients such as seasonal produce and Sterling Silver-certified beef into the menu’s creative, Pan Asian fare. Foursomes can flip a coin or hold tournaments of Hungry Hungry Hippos to settle on appetizers, such as vegetable-stuffed Japanese dumplings or Hu’s wings tossed in one of five signature sauces. After stoking appetites, groups assemble a shareable feast of dishes that can include wok-cooked mango shrimp and water chestnuts, barbecued Shanghai pork with round egg noodles, and General Tao’s chicken. The parade of Asian flavours concludes with the arrival of banana-walnut spring rolls, which double as a sweet dessert and a reward for mouths that have refrained from narrating their owners’ streams of consciousness. Between bites, guests sip libations such as the Big Buddha Brew, Hu’s exclusive Asian-style lager infused with ginger and lemongrass. The dining room’s plush booths and dark-wooden tables bask in the glow from studio and chandelier lighting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.