Cleaning crews use a hot-water-extraction method to dissolve light stains and odor and extend the life of the carpet
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: 150 miles of zip code 98117
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Not valid for commercial locations or area-rug cleaning
- Additional charges apply for deodorizer, heavy soil treatment, stain and spot removal, 3m Scotchguard carpet stain protection, and flea/tick/bedbug/allergen/dustmite treatment
- Equipment used: professional hot-water extraction system
- Eco-friendly products: The Natural
- All staff will be wearing protective masks, gloves, and boots to ensure their safety as well as client’s
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.