|_Jump to: Details||Reviews||Hyatt Regency Wins Very Special Groupon Quality Seal_|
Click above to book a room for Saturday, September 5. Click on the links below for to book for other dates:
- Book a room for Friday, July 24.
- Book a room for Saturday, July 25.
- Book a room for Friday, August 21.
- Book a room for Saturday, August 22.
- Book a room for Friday, September 4.
- Book a room for Sunday, September 6.
Why would you want to stay in a hotel in the city you live in? Let’s face it: it’s natural for your daily routine to make our vibrant city seem ordinary, dull, and grey. To really see Chicago in all its colors, sometimes you need to wipe the dust off your glasses and book a night at a fancy downtown hotel.
With today’s Groupon: $99 gets you a night at the Hyatt Regency, 151 E. Wacker Dr., on any of the nights above (a $219 value). (This rate applies for a standard room with one king or two double beds.) You can buy Groupons for more than one night to have an extended staycation, or purchase up to five per night if you’re expecting out-of-town guests.
The Hyatt Regency is just steps away from Millennium Park and is centrally located to all of Chicago’s great attractions, such as Navy Pier, Soldier Field, the Museum Campus, and the general area where Heath Ledger filmed one of his final movies. Check out the great Chicago events happening when these discounted rooms are available:
- July 24 and 25: Venetian night and the Cubs vs. Cincinnati Reds
- August 21 and 22: White Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles, Lake View Music Festival, and the Ukrainian Festival
- September 4, 5, and 6 (Labor Day Weekend): Chicago Jazz Festival and the White Sox vs. Red Sox
This deal is great for Chicagoans looking to get out of their dirty apartments for an elegant evening. Or if you’ve been keeping up with Groupon Chicago from Lombard or India, create a complete Groupon vacation by combining today’s Hyatt deal with upcoming restaurant and theater Groupons. There are only 500 Groupons available for each of the seven nights, so act quickly.
- “Basically, it offers the most luxurious rooms you will ever experience anywhere, and saying you get much more than you pay for is an understatement. Thick, soft pillow top beds, Oreck air purifiers with ionizer and fragrance inserts, ipod docking station, 5-disc cd changer, large-screen tv, fresh tulips, white callas, or some other exotic variety of long-stem flower in a crystal vase in your room daily, solid cherrywood furniture, brass desk lamps, memory foam pillows with extra pillows and blanket in the closet, 600 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets and comforter that feel like silk against the skin, and the bathrooms…aaaaahh…no expense spared on anything!’ – Gino T., Yelp
- “I loved the location, the service and ambiance of this hotel. It’s definately [sic] recommended!” – Kara S., Expedia
- “This was a very nice hotel. I am from Atlanta. The hotel was close to a lot of things that a tourist would want to see. It was comfortable and spacious. The decor of the hotel was nice. The bar was exceptional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good hotel.” – Custom_blendz, Yahoo! Travel
151 E Wacker Dr
Chicago, Illinois 60601Get Directions