All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$249 for a Windflower Signature Spa Package and Day Pass ($355 value)
- 50-minute Windflower massage with lavender & citrus aromatherapy
- Windflower full spa mani-pedi
- 25-minute Windflower facial
- Complimentary spa beverages: champagne, wine, coffee, tea, & fruit-infused water
- Complimentary spa snacks: fresh fruit, nuts, chocolates, & cookies
- Access to secluded spa pool surrounded by nature, dry sauna, eucalyptus steam room, & hot tub
- Use of spa wardrobe, including robe and sandals and access to showers & vanity areas
- Arrive before or stay after your appointment to enjoy the amenities; spa is open daily from 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Click here to view an offer from Hyatt Hill Country Golf Club
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Appointment required; subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
The Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa resides on 300 acres of a family-owned ranch that has been running since 1887. And, amid the Hill Country wildflowers and meadows, its Windflower Spa doesn't forget its roots. See how the staff infuses ranch life and native ingredients into luxurious services available in 21 treatment rooms:
Aunt Mary's Ranch Remedy: Inspired by the ranch's matriarch, who was known for her home remedies, this treatment features a body scrub and hydrating massage. They wrap guests in linens for an extra-moisturizing experience.
The Salon: In addition to massages, facials, and spa rituals, Windflower Spa also provides professional makeup, hairstyling, and mani-pedis for men, women, and teens.