Supervised by the gym’s trainers, kids and teenagers can have fun on a variety of ninja-training obstacles
About This Deal
- Among the first of its kind and dedicated just to kids, this gym features a variety of ninja-training obstacles that children can explore while being supervised by the trainers. The open play area is suitable for children and teenagers 4–16 years old.
- Open play hours:
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11.30 a.m.–1.30 p.m.
- Monday–Friday: 3–6 p.m.
- Birthday Party Package includes:
- 90-minute party (in total) and the whole gym for the guests
- 75 minutes of structured ninja time on the obstacles
- Guests are welcome to bring any choice of food and refreshments
#####Hybrid Ninja Academy’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Adhere to physical distancing requirements when possible
- Children will eat lunch and snacks 6 feet apart
- Staff and children will undergo temperature and wellness checks upon entry
- Face coverings may be worn as feasible. Face coverings are supported and encouraged, but not mandatory
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Hybrid Ninja Academy’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.