Patrons can get pampered with an array of facials tailored to their individual skin needs
About This Deal
- Benefits of detoxing facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal.
- Benefits of hydrating facial: aims to restore a proper moisture level, soften the skin, and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.
Benefits of Sensitive-Skin facial: helps improve complexion, reduce inflammation, boost skin’s immunity and prevent future irritations.
Benefits of rejuvenating facial: helps restore a fresher, brighter, and more youthful-looking appearance.
Limited availability on Saturday and Sunday.
About Hyde Park Massage and Spa
From back pain associated with pregnancy to dense muscle knots in the shoulders, the therapists at Hyde Park Massage and Spa have seen it all. Thankfully they're skilled in a variety of bodywork and aesthetic techniques designed to promote relaxation in just about any client. Read on to learn more about this spa studio:
- What to expect: 60-minute soothing massage and 60-minute facial treatment
- Number of massage styles on the menu: five—Swedish relaxation, deep-tissue, prenatal, lymphatic, and couple's massage
- Number of facial styles on the menu: four—detoxing, hydrating, sensitive, or rejuvenating plus microdermabrasion, chemical peels and high frequency facial rejuvenation
- Length of the longest massage available: 110 minutes