Therapists promote total-body relaxation with gentle Swedish bodywork, or they coax out muscle tension with firm deep-tissue pressure
About Hyde Park Massage and Spa
From back pain associated with pregnancy to dense muscle knots in the shoulders, the therapists at Hyde Park Massage and Spa have seen it all. Thankfully they're skilled in a variety of bodywork and aesthetic techniques designed to promote relaxation in just about any client. Read on to learn more about this spa studio:
- What to expect: soothing massages and facial treatments
- Number of massage styles on the menu: four—Swedish relaxation, deep-tissue, prenatal, and couple's massage
- Number of facial styles on the menu: four—Detoxing, Hydrating, Sensitive, or Rejuvenating plus Microdermabrasion, chemical peels and high frequency facial rejuvenation
- Length of the longest massage available: 110 minutes
The Fine Print
Hyde Park Massage and Spa
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.