Therapists promote total-body relaxation with gentle Swedish bodywork, or they coax out muscle tension with firm deep-tissue pressure
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Hyde Park Massage and Spa
From back pain associated with pregnancy to dense muscle knots in the shoulders, the therapists at Hyde Park Massage and Spa have seen it all. Thankfully they're skilled in a variety of bodywork and aesthetic techniques designed to promote relaxation in just about any client. Read on to learn more about this spa studio:
- What to expect: 60-minute soothing massage and 60-minute facial treatment
- Number of massage styles on the menu: five—Swedish relaxation, deep-tissue, prenatal, lymphatic, and couple's massage
- Number of facial styles on the menu: four—detoxing, hydrating, sensitive, or rejuvenating plus microdermabrasion, chemical peels and high frequency facial rejuvenation
- Length of the longest massage available: 110 minutes