Skilled technicians perform steam carpet cleaning for three or two rooms to make clients’ carpets look fresh and renewed
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 25 miles of zip code 63010.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About HydroSteam Carpet Care
The technicians at HydroSteam Carpet Care know that each job requires an individual approach. That's why they assess the task at hand before using hot-water extraction (also known as steam cleaning) to remove both visible and invisible dirt. In addition to carpets, HydroSteam Carpet Care can also tackle upholstery, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and 3M Scotchguard application.