Being served by a good waiter makes you feel important, much like hearing people talk about something you did over a grocery store's intercom. Get what's coming to you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a Korean-Chinese meal for two (up to $50.85 value)
- $41 for a Korean-Chinese meal for four (up to $101.70 value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One order of steamed or fried dumplings (up to $10.95 value)
- Two noodle entrees (up to $12.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer ($7 value each)
Hyo Dong Gak
Nestled in the heart of Manhattan's Koreatown and resting in the shadow of the Empire State Building, Hyo Dong Gak dishes out an extensive menu of Chinese delicacies along with beer and soju. Bustling Midtown lunchers stop in to gobble up quick meals of pepper steak or fried rice before heading back to their corner offices, cubicles, and work-from-home blanket forts. Evening patrons can make a tasty dinner of Singapore-style fried noodles and spicy seafood soups. Though the bill of fare presents familiar Chinese-style plates of sweet-and-sour chicken and sautéed string beans, it also features cuisine not often found in fast-food joints, such as crispy whole fried fish, Szechuan-style lobster, and jellyfish.