All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 21, 2017
· Reviewed January 12, 2017
· Reviewed November 22, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- One-year subscription with iPad and iPhone access (50 issues)
- Two-year subscription with iPad and iPhone access (100 issues)
Bloomberg Businessweek Subscription
- Weekly periodical filled with international and local news
- Simple format for everyday readers and baby geniuses alike
- Fresh take on global economics and industry-specific trends
- Interviews with prominent companies
- Immediate access to content on your iPad or iPhone with Bloomberg Businessweek+ app
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher. For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please see your voucher for customer service contact information. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information. *Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bloomberg Businessweek
Bloomberg Businessweek delivers an intriguing mix of international and local business news, catering to everyday readers and established moguls alike. Each issue takes a fresh look at global economics, industry-specific trends, and government policy that may affect operations, summarizing the facts with charts, diagrams, and paint-by-number pictures of famous CEOs. Weekly articles profile companies and probe critical business topics, and the magazine's annual ranking of top business schools is highly coveted by aspiring students.