A skilled aesthetician offers advanced facial treatments to improve the client’s overall skin texture, exfoliate, and even the tone
About This Deal
Benefits of mini-facial: the treatment targets acne and other skin issues, quickly improves the skin’s tone and texture.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Adrienne Maas Skin Care
At Adrienne Maas Skin Care, clinical aesthetician Adrienne Maas pampers and beautifies countenances with an array of services. Some deal with surface repair, including photorejuvenation and microdermabrasion, whereas half a dozen facials delve beneath the pores to treat acne and blemishes with Sothys, Vivite, and Sonage products. Facial and body waxing and makeup application round out the services.