Windows provide humans with clear views of the outside and provide narcissistic cardinals reflections in which to style their mohawks. Keep birdie vanity mirrors sparkling with today’s Groupon to I Do Windows. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get interior and exterior window cleaning (up to a $100 value). The value includes:
- Up to 10 lowest-level windows
- Or, up to eight second-level windows
- Or, up to five third-level windows<p>
- For $99, you get interior and exterior window cleaning (up to a $200 value). The value includes:
- Up to 20 lowest-level windows
- Or, up to 16 second-level windows
- Or, up to 10 third-level windows<p>
- For $149, you get interior and exterior window cleaning (up to a $300 value). The value includes:
- Up to 30 lowest-level windows
- Or, up to 24 second-level windows
- Or, up to 15 third-level windows
One window is considered to be up to two panes of glass.
I Do Windows’ professionally trained cleaners deliver streak-free luster as they polish panes with a biodegradable cleanser. Armed with window-cleaning weapons such as mop sponges and microfiber steel wool, technicians squeegee glass shields into sparkling submission. Water-fed extension poles and ladders enable access to high and hard-to-reach neighbor-monitoring apertures, and a chemical-free blend of soap and water dissolves any vision-blocking squirrel fingerprints. Since I Do Windows’ cleaners take a thorough approach to windows, service times will vary depending on the size of the house, the number and accessibility of windows, and the tenacity of pterodactyl families defending their sill nests. Appointments are available Monday–Saturday.
I Do Windows
Owner Wayne Sombric's eco-friendly water purification system allows for an aggressive window cleaning without the use of harmful detergents or chemicals. The company's technicians are also trained to perform other high-up services such as polishing chandeliers, cleaning gutters, and removing fingerprint smudges from the ozone layer.