Go-kart enthusiasts of all ages can enjoy two races and arcade games with their family or friends
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Two go-kart races for each person
- 30-credit arcade card for each person
- All racers must be at least 55’’ to race. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver.
- Adults and Juniors race separately; must be 16 and up to race in the adult race.
About I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
At I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing, racers don't scoot around on their grandfathers' go-karts. Behind the wheel of the facility's souped-up soapboxes, drivers emulate the high-speed thrill of a NASCAR race, blasting down straightaways and taking corners with pinpoint precision as they navigate an onslaught of turns, hairpins, and a reaction-testing S curve. The drivers' need for speed goes a long way, but much of the high-intensity action stems from the capabilities of the SODIKART RTX, a pinnacle of cutting-edge go-kart technology.
SODIKART RTX: Under the Hood
- The Motor: The eco-friendly electric motor doesn't cough out noxious fumes or vision-obscuring smoke, and runs nearly silently. That doesn't mean it skimps on power, however—it's designed to kick races off with a quick boost of speed to get hearts pumping.
- The Driver's Seat: Racers can comfortably harness the kart's mighty power thanks to the fully adjustable seat, steering wheel, and pedals.
- The Safety System: A kart body with high-energy absorption and full-driver protection takes the brunt of bumps and crashes, ensuring racers don't get too jostled if the action gets hot.
- Attractions: After a thrilling race, visitors can roll on 4 bowling lanes, rack 'em up on 3 pool tables, or play 60 arcade games.
- Eats: The track-side restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, and is decked out with a fully stocked bar.
- Event Space: Private rooms equipped with all the A/V fixings provide enough space for hundreds of guests.