What You Get
- $60 for a three-course chef’s prix fixe dinner for two ($90 value)
Executive chef Hideaki Taneda crafts dinners, which begin with an appetizer, composed of roasted-garlic calamari salad, deep-fried chilean sea bass, and sashimi. Diners then receive bowls of miso soup. These are accompanied by three pieces of california rolls and seven nigiri, each made with one of the following: tuna, king salmon, yellowtail, shrimp, mackerel, scallop, and salmon roe. For dessert, guests can indulge in housemade mango pudding with fruit.
Any substitution may be charged an extra fee. The menu is subject to change due to seasonal availability.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
I Love Sushi on Lake Union
As the executive chef at I Love Sushi on Lake Union, Hideaki Taneda combines his creativity and understanding of flavors with the best ingredients available to produce authentic and artistic Japanese cuisine. The chef crafts sushi rolls and carves sashimi from the freshest fish he can find—including wild sockeye salmon and abalone from Puget Sound.
From the Press
- The Stranger: "Ignore the worthy-of-a-food-court name; I Love Sushi on Lake Union remains a perennial favorite of Seattle sushi fans."
- Bob Margulis for the Seattle Times: "Taneda-san at I Love Sushi on Lake Union in Seattle continues to surprise me with delicious and novel sushi that I've not had elsewhere. With 20 years as a 'sushiinado' under my belt, that's no easy feat!"