All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $68 for a three-course chef’s prix fixe dinner for two ($90 value)
Executive chef Hideaki Taneda crafts dinners, which begin with a shokado-style appetizer, composed of Canadian king salmon akamiso yaki, Alaskan king crab yaki, tamago yaki, horenso (spinach) gomaae with taro chip, shrimp and edamame kakiage (tempura), and sashimi with gluten-free yuzu miso vinaigrette. Diners then receive bowls of miso soup. These are accompanied by eight pieces of nigiri sushi, each made with one of the following: tuna, Canadian king salmon, Kodiak sockeye salmon, Kagoshima yellowtail, whitefish, and salmon roe. For dessert, guests can indulge in mango sherbet with fruit.
Any substitution may be charged an extra fee. The menu is subject to change due to seasonal availability.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit http://ilovesushiseattle.com/groupon/ to make a reservation
- Fill out the information including name, date, time, voucher number.
- You will receive confirmation email for your reservation.
- After the confirmation email, show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host - they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Must provide voucher number at time of booking. Additional fees apply for substitutions. Menu is subject to change due to seasonal availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About I Love Sushi on Lake Union
As the executive chef at I Love Sushi on Lake Union, Hideaki Taneda combines his creativity and understanding of flavors with the best ingredients available to produce authentic and artistic Japanese cuisine. The chef crafts sushi rolls and carves sashimi from the freshest fish he can find—including wild sockeye salmon and abalone from Puget Sound.
From the Press
- The Stranger: "Ignore the worthy-of-a-food-court name; I Love Sushi on Lake Union remains a perennial favorite of Seattle sushi fans."
- Bob Margulis for the Seattle Times: "Taneda-san at I Love Sushi on Lake Union in Seattle continues to surprise me with delicious and novel sushi that I've not had elsewhere. With 20 years as a 'sushiinado' under my belt, that's no easy feat!"