An experienced beautician uses different methods to target fat and tone clients’ bodies including sound waves, suction cups, and more
About This Deal
- "Bad Bih" package includes vacuum butt lift, ultrasonic cavitation, radio-frequency skin tightening, and laser lipo
- "Slim Thick" package includes ultrasonic cavitation, radio-frequency skin tightening, and laser lipo
- Vacuum Butt Lift: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-Frequency Treatments: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who's eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
About I Slay Bodies
I Slay Bodies aims to help customers achieve individual beauty goals, boost their confidence, and improve their overall appearance. Some of the popular services they offer include laser lipo, ultrasonic cavitation, vacuum therapy, and more. Besides that, I Slay Bodies also offers packages that consist of multiple treatments.