All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 30, 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013
What You'll Get
Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into your own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a Thai lunch for two (up to a $30 total value)
- $28 for a Thai lunch for four (up to a $60 total value)
- $24 for a Thai dinner for two (up to a $49 total value)
- $45 for a Thai dinner for four (up to a $98 total value)
- $65 for a Thai dinner for six (up to a $147 total value)<p>
Each lunch, served from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., includes the following per pair:
- Two entrees (up to a $12 value)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $3 value)
- See the menu<p>
Each dinner, served from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., includes the following per pair:
- One appetizer, salad, or soup (a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $12.50 value each)
- Two soft drinks or cocktails (up to a $7 value each)
- See the menu<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Lunch option valid 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Dinner option valid 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The diners at iThai might just pick up a history lesson while deciding what to eat. In the menu, blurbs about the dishes lend insight to their flavors and how some fit into the culinary landscape. It states, for instance, that American-style fried rice—ketchup-fried rice with sausage, chicken, and fried egg—was first served to US Marines stationed in Thailand during World War II. Or, more recently, that CNN selected massaman curry—a dish iThai bulks up with boneless short ribs and potatoes—as the world’s most delicious food in 2011. Despite wading through history, though, the menu’s focus remains on flavor. Chefs take creative liberties with their dishes, crafting quirky categories such as I’m Adventurous and Gotta Have’em Entrees to introduce fried rice with crispy pork belly and wok-fried vegetables with oyster sauce, both of which leave mouths happier than Humpty Dumpty in a super-glue factory.