What You'll Get
It is best for society that kids learn teamwork by playing sports rather than by forcefully seizing their local ice-cream shop. Keep youngsters on the straight and narrow with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $69 for six weeks of league T-ball for ages 3–6 (a $139 value)
- $69 for six weeks of league soccer for ages 3–10 (a $139 value)
- $69 for six weeks of league flag football for ages 4–10 (a $139 value)
- $69 for six weeks of league lacrosse for ages 7–15 (a $139 value)
- $69 for a four-day basketball camp for ages 4–14 (a $139 value)<p>
Leagues kick off with a jamboree and run July 11–August 15, meeting for practices and games from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesdays at Oakland University. Participants play in complimentary jerseys and earn sportsmanship medals, personalized trophies, and a pizza party during their league stint. The four-day basketball camp takes place at Bishop Foley High School and runs from 9 a.m. to noon June 25–28.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per child. Must sign waiver. Camp must be attended by the same child. For basketball camp, registration required by 6/1/12 for summer session and by 7/1/12 for fall session. Registration required by 6/4/12 for other options. Must redeem camps in full by expiration date on your Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.